The benefits of of having air conditioning maintenance include:
- Extending the life of the unit – It has been proven that regular maintenance services on an AC help to make the unit run effectively for longer.
- Making the unit run more efficiently – A well-maintained unit runs better, which means it uses less energy to do the same job and saves money on power bills.
- Preventing breakdowns and repairs – When a service takes place on an AC, it can help prevent parts from breaking in the future. Because the service replenishes fluids, lubricates moving parts and includes an inspection, the likelihood of a malfunction greatly decreases.
The maintenance agreements offered by Garner Heating & Air Conditioning are offered either as one payment or convenient low monthly payments. The gold plan is $339 a year and offers many additional benefits on top of the maintenance service on your HVAC. The silver plan is a little less expensive at $199 and offers some nice perks as well! Read more about our membership plans here or contact us today and one of our team members will be happy to answer any questions or put you on our schedule!
The absolute #1 thing you can do to keep your air conditioner running efficiently is to have it regularly maintained. Ideally you want to get your annual AC maintenance service performed in spring before the temperature starts to heat up and your unit has to function properly after a long break. A maintenance service will provide:
- An inspection of the unit.
- A thorough cleansing.
- Connection checks.
- Moving part lubrication.
And more! Contact us today for more information or to set up a maintenance appointment!
Ask about a Maintenance Agreement when you call or when our technician arrives. If you choose to invest in a Maintenance Agreement along with this service call, you will receive a 10% discount right now on the repair. Plus, we will be back to your home twice a year to do seasonal tune-ups on your Heating and Air Conditioning System, and you will get the same 10% discount on any repair if you ever need us any other time during the time your equipment is being maintained. Remember, properly maintained equipment lasts longer and operates for less.
- We have a Gold and a Silver plan to fit your budget.
- You can choose a low monthly auto payment if you like!
- If you have more than 1 system, we can discount those!
Some Interesting Facts . . .
- The number one cause of system failure is dirt! DIRT!
- The manufacturers warranty requires routine maintenance done by a licensed company
- Over 50% of all illnesses are related to unhealthy air. (American College of Allergists)
- Your home or office’s indoor air can be up to 12 times more polluted than outdoor air. (EPA)
- A system tune-up can help remove allergens, pollutants, and help clean the very air that you breathe.
- An un-tuned system can steal 25% of your energy dollars in totally wasted efficiency.
Here are a few of the benefits to you:
- SEASONAL MAINTENANCE: Summer and Winter cleanings and adjustments. Tune ups save you money!
- FREE REMINDERS: take this one off of your “to-do list”. We handle everything to keep you on schedule. Just like your dentist or your Vet!
- PRIORITY SERVICE: You get “cut in line” ahead of non-members – even during our busiest times!
- INCREASED EQUIPMENT LIFE: The #1 reason for system failure is dirt! Properly maintained systems last longer!
- LOWER UTILITIES: Properly maintained heating and cooling systems keep more energy dollars in your pocket.
- BONUS BUCKS: Get Bonus Bucks every year that you’re a member. Use like cash towards a new system!
- PEACE OF MIND: Your system is safety checked, it’s saving you money, and it’s working back to factory specs. If it’s not, you know who to call!
- SELLING YOUR HOME? Potential buyers love to find “problems”… Don’t let them whittle down your asking price with your HVAC system. Show them that it has been maintained properly! This can make you $$ on your home!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: This agreement can be cancelled at any time, for any reason, with the unused portion of your dues refunded.