Expert HVAC Maintenance in Central Texas
Ask about a Maintenance Agreement when you call or when our technician arrives. If you choose to invest in a Maintenance Agreement along with this service call, you will immediately receive a 10% discount on the repair. Plus, we will be back to your home twice a year to do seasonal tune-ups on your heating and air conditioning system, and you will get the same 10% discount on any repair if you ever need us any other time during the time of your agreement. Remember, properly maintained equipment lasts longer and operates for less.
- We have a Gold plan and a Silver plan to fit your budget.
- You can choose a low monthly auto payment if you like!
- If you have more than one system, we can discount those!
The benefits of of having air conditioning maintenance include:
- Extending the life of the unit - It has been proven that regular maintenance services on an AC help to make the unit run effectively for longer.
- Making the unit run more efficiently - A well-maintained unit runs better, which means it uses less energy to do the same job and saves money on power bills.
- Preventing breakdowns and repairs - When a service takes place on an AC, it can help prevent parts from breaking in the future. Because the service replenishes fluids, lubricates moving parts and includes an inspection, the likelihood of a malfunction greatly decreases.
Have you heard about the maintenance club Garner offers? Contact us today to learn more!
The maintenance agreements offered by Garner Heating & Air Conditioning are offered either as one payment or convenient low monthly payments. The gold plan is $339 a year and offers many additional benefits on top of the maintenance service on your HVAC. The silver plan is a little less expensive at $199 and offers some nice perks as well! Read more about our membership plans here or contact us today and one of our team members will be happy to answer any questions or put you on our schedule!
The absolute #1 thing you can do to keep your air conditioner running efficiently is to have it regularly maintained. Ideally you want to get your annual AC maintenance service performed in spring before the temperature starts to heat up and your unit has to function properly after a long break. A maintenance service will provide:
- An inspection of the unit.
- A thorough cleansing.
- Connection checks.
- Moving part lubrication.
And more! Contact us today for more information or to set up a maintenance appointment!
An HVAC inspection in Buda, TX typically involves:
- A check of your HVAC’s wiring.
- A test of components and working parts.
- A check of drain lines.
- Lubrication of major components.
- A check of air vents and filters.
These are the common types of checks and tests involved in an HVAC inspection, but some HVAC inspections may include additional checks. HVAC inspections are a great way to evaluate the functionality of your system and are best accompanied by HVAC servicing to resolve any issues found in an inspection. Contact us today to get your HVAC inspected and on a maintenance plan.
HVAC maintenance tune-ups typically cost around $200-$350 per year in Buda, TX. HVAC maintenance tune-ups include an inspection, cleaning and maintenance of your entire unit as well as any necessary minor repairs. HVAC maintenance is a great way to keep your HVAC system running efficiently as well as to catch any issues before they become major repairs. If you are thinking about getting your HVAC system on a maintenance plan, contact us today.
Some of the benefits of HVAC maintenance in Buda, TX include:
- Your HVAC system is covered under warranty.
- You have lower monthly energy costs.
- You encounter less unexpected HVAC repairs.
- Your HVAC system lasts its full lifespan.
HVAC maintenance has many benefits that make the cost of regular maintenance seem small in the long run. Getting your HVAC system regularly maintained saves you money on monthly energy bills as well as saves you money on costly repairs with discounts provided in most maintenance plans. To get your HVAC system on a maintenance plan, give Garner Heating & Air Conditioning a call today.