The Hays County Professionals Who Care About Comfort
Professional HVAC Services By Garner Heat and Air
It typically costs $3,900 – $7,750 to get central air and heat installed in Hays County and the Austin area. An HVAC professional will take many considerations into account as they create an estimate for central air and heat installation, including:
- Size of the home. A larger home will require a more extensive system and possibly more ductwork if repairs or additional ducts are needed.
- System brand. Higher-end brands will have higher-end components but will also cost more.
- Customizations. Adding features like air cleaners or germicidal lights will increase the price.
You should have your home heating and AC serviced and inspected by a certified HVAC professional twice a year, even if you aren’t currently experiencing a problem. Why? Regular service has many benefits:
- Ensuring the system is working safely.
- Extending the life of the system.
- Lowering your energy costs.
To learn more about our maintenance programs and service plans for homeowners near Austin, call or text the Garner Heating & Air Conditioning team today!
An extremely knowledgeable and experienced DIY’er may have the ability to install an HVAC system, but you should leave the job to the pros in almost all cases.
Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Safety. A poor installation could lead to gas leaks, fire hazards and a host of other dangerous conditions.
- Technical knowledge. Professionals are trained to install a system while minimizing problems, such as leaky air ducts.
- Building codes and permits. In most areas, you need to obtain permits and comply with the local building codes. You may need a license to be able to work with specific system components, such as refrigerants.
Save & Protect your investment with a Maintenance Plan
We’ll Take Care of Your HVAC System From the Inside Out
We even have your indoor air quality covered. We can make sure every part of your heating and air conditioning system is working together to bring you efficient and reliable comfort. We specialize in HVAC repairs, installations and maintenance, and we are dedicated to using reliable products and professional methods.
Contact Garner to Get Prompt Attention to Your HVAC Issues
What is your HVAC need? Garner wants to listen and match you with the perfect solution. Call us anytime 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 512-392-2000!
When you’re in the market for HVAC services such as heating, air conditioning or ductwork, it’s important to find a trusted company in Hays County that treats you like family. Even when you only need a one-time service, Garner Heating and Air’s goal is to do such a good job that you rely on us again and again when the need arises.