Expert HVAC Service in Dripping Springs TX
Since 1988, residents of Dripping Springs, TX have trusted Garner Heating & Air Conditioning to provide professional work and outstanding service for all of their HVAC needs. If you're looking for a provider you can count on, call today!
Some of the symptoms of bad indoor air quality in your Dripping Springs home are:
- Dry throat, nose and eyes.
- Dry or irritated skin.
- Increased allergies indoors.
It costs around $350-$600 to repair a home air conditioner in Dripping Springs. Some things that can cause the price of the repair to vary include:
- How extensive the repair is.
- What type of repair is required.
- Whether replacement parts are needed.
Some repairs can be fairly inexpensive, whereas refrigerant leaks can be expensive due to the cost to replace the refrigerant in your AC system. To get your home air conditioner repaired, call us today.
Yes, AC tune ups are worth it in Dripping Springs. Some of the benefits of having your AC unit tuned up are:
- Your AC unit runs more smoothly.
- Your AC unit uses less energy.
- Your AC unit breaks down less.
Another benefit to having your air conditioner tuned up is that it will require less repairs and cool your home better. To get the best results, you should have your AC unit tuned up at least once a year. To get your AC unit tuned up, give us a call today!
There could be a number of issues with your air conditioner that is causing it to blow hot air in your home near Dripping Springs TX. Try troubleshooting a few common reasons first before calling a technician:
- Turn the thermostat to AUTO if it was set to ON so that the unit can complete a full cooling cycle.
- Change the air filter in order for the air to be able to circulate properly throughout your home.
- Clean the outdoor unit so that the unit can expel warm air from your home.
- Check the circuit breaker in case it has tripped which will cause it to still operate but not produce cool air.
If you have checked these items and your unit is still not cooling the house, your next step should be a call to a professional. The expert technicians at Garner can diagnose any AC repair issue and fix it effectively at an affordable rate. Contact us online today for an appointment.
On average, in the Dripping Springs TX area you can expect to pay anywhere from $250 - $1,500 to a freon leak repair. It can be hard to estimate the cost of a freon leak in an air conditioner as the price depends almost entirely on where the leak is located and the size of it. A hard to find severe leak could take technicians all day to repair, which will increase costs of labor.
For a more accurate estimate on repair services, the knowledgeable team members at Garner are happy to help. Contact us today to learn more about freon leaks and their costs!
An AC compressor works to move refrigerant throughout the unit to ultimately produce the cool air for your home. When it goes bad, there are a few signs you should be on the lookout for:
- Weird noises.
- Unit will not start.
- Air is not cooling.
- Breaker keeps tripping.
- Less air coming from vents.
If you'd like to know what your neighbors in Dripping Springs, TX think, just check out their reviews below!